- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 442,530 views
- Detective Digiduck to the rescue!
- Safer Internet Day 2021 – #AnInternetWeTrust
- The Great Kindergarten Bake Along…
- 30 days of fitness!
- Rainbow Dog
- Snakes alive! (and other animals…)
- Digital Self Portraits
- Erupting artwork in Prep III!
- Rainbow Pictures
- Mr. Rooney’s Rainbow Appeal
- Mince pies? They’ll do nicely, thank you…
- Santa Dash and Christmas Jumper Day
- Prep. (Virtual) Carol Concert
- Early Years in the Christmas spirit…
- Prep Magazine Winter 2020-2021
- Runners Show Their True Colours in Battle for House Cross Country Cup
- The knack to a good flapjack
- Who doesn’t love a good read?
- Primary Maths Challenge Success!
- ISA T-shirt Entries
- What’s the solution? Prep V investigate…
- William Morris prints
- Prep (Virtual) Harvest Festival 2020
- ISA T-shirt Design Competition
- Prep III Poppies for Remembrance
- Bridgewater Back On The Beaten Track!
- Children in Need Ramble
- Raging Rivers
- Remembrance Poems by Prep IV
- Children in Need Ramble
Author Archives: BridgewaterPrep
Would you believe your eyes if you came face-to-face with a dragon in the forest? On Safer Internet day, our Reception children saw that Digiduck had found some amazing animal facts online but then saw how he was surprised to … Continue reading
For this Safer Internet Day on 9th February 2021, we have been encouraging everyone to think about reliability online. Using our weekly assembly slots, we have been looking at how we can know what to trust online, and how we … Continue reading
Lockdown has thrown up several challenges to the learning of our children, but has also seen our teachers find new and interesting ways to try and engage the children while they are at home. Introducing KG’s very own Bake Along: … Continue reading
30 days of fitness challenge Click on the link above to find attached a health and well-being idea that we would like to share with you and hopefully provide families with a daily fitness challenge to do together. The Bridgewater … Continue reading
Prep III’s Jensen has taken Mr. Rooney’s Rainbow Challenge a step further during lockdown by creating this wonderful rainbow dog. Using painting by numbers as to guide him, we’re sure you’ll agree it’s an absolutely fabulous piece of work. Well … Continue reading
One thing that many of us are struggling with during lockdown is the inability to travel to places that we would usually love to visit – and that’s the same in school as well, as we are obviously preventing from … Continue reading
Prep II have been learning how to create digital artwork using a computer, learning how to use pens and brushes, paint fills and other edits. We think some of these are fantastic!
Prep III were given the challenge of creating a 3D volcano this week. Some of the children drew pictures of volcanoes and some of them created ones using papier-mâché. Here are some examples of their brilliant work.
You may recall Mr. Rooney issuing a Rainbow Challenge to our children. Here are some of those that we’ve received – although there is room for plenty more! We’ve even had a rainbow cake – well done to Reception’s … Continue reading