- 325,249 views
- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- Easter Bonnets Galore!
- Latest Prep Magazine Issue Is Here!
- Regal Bridgewater Conquer All At Queen Ethelburga
- Prep III in search of the perfect bloom…
- Hari’s dancing shoes…
- An eruption in Prep III…
- Rucks, Mauls and Tries Galore as Bridgewater Scrum Down in Liverpool.
- Jolly Hockey Sticks!
- Lowry and 1930s Britain Prep VI Art and History
- Would you believe it? Prep III’s seed surprise…
- Gardeners’ Grand Reveal…
- Do seeds need soil to germinate? Prep III investigate…
- Bridgewater leave their mark…
- Netball teams make their mark against St. Marks
- Knock knock! It’s joke time…
- Wet, muddy and dirty – cross country anyone?
- AJIS Cup Festival Brings Best Out Of Bridgewater
- Prep II Online Smarties!
- Bridgewater Brains Battle it out in Bury
- Get Caught Reading winners announced
- Wear a Hat for World Book Day
- EYFS fun at Dunham Massey
- Gardeners dressed to impress
- Flipping Lovely!
- Old pens anyone? Recycle them with ours!
- Fair play to our netballers in ISA competition!
- Get Caught Reading
- February Football Fever Hits Bridgewater
- Girls’ netball development and success
- Bridgewater flex their brains
Author Archives: BridgewaterPrep
A fantastic parade of bonnets in our assembly this morning – the children have obviously been working hard on their designs. If you haven’t seen them, you’ll get another chance at our afternoon tea this afternoon.
Prep. Magazine Spring 2018-2019 The Spring 2018-2019 issue of the Prep. Magazine is here! The magazine contains a wide variety of samples of written work and artwork from Kindergarten right through to Prep VI, compiled from work the children have … Continue reading
Two teams travelled up to York on Monday to compete in the U9 ISA Northern 6-a-side competition. The A team led by Alfie had genuine hopes of winning the main cup, whilst the B team captained by Molly were also … Continue reading
This afternoon Prep III went searching around the school in search of plants and flowers. They will be using these images as inspiration in their English lesson tomorrow to write poems. This links to their learning in class, where they … Continue reading
“On Sunday 24th March I did a street dance competition. I dance in the Irlam School of Dance and have done for three years. We were there for the whole day and we had to improvise a solo duo and … Continue reading
This afternoon Prep III made papier-mâché volcanoes. They had great fun and worked really well in small groups. Next week we will be painting them, look out on the blog for our finished results…
The U11 rugby team returned to action last week as they entered the Daniel Davies Tournament at St Mary’s, Crosby. It was the first time Bridgewater had entered the event and as such were placed in the emerging schools category. … Continue reading