- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 568,581 views
- Early Years and KS1 Christmas plays – sneak peek!
- Oliver! – sneak peek…
- Prep children catch up with Pudsey!
- Meaningful meandering through Worsley Woods…
- Beatrice tapping for Children in Need
- Bridgewater All Blues Haka a glorious victory
- What Parents Need to Know about How to Combat Online Bullying
- Prep III in football action
- Double header sports action with Prep V
- Scientists test their knowledge
- Poppy’s Piano Playing
- Creative, Captivating Celts
- Sporting Roundup
- Free books!
- Bridgewater Improve Their Stock at the Port
- “There’s trouble at t’mill” – Prep V go industrial
- “Spare the rod and spoil the child!” – Victorian times in Bridgewater
- Prep IV’s Viking invasion…
- 10 Tips for Parents and Carers: How to Be Green with your Tech
- Young footballers get a taste of the big time!
- Footballers kick off for the term
- The Extraordinary Life of Queen Elizabeth II
- On Top of the Lakes!
- Prep III complete residential week…
- Prep VI day 3 – The Return!
- Prep IV – day 2: hokey cokey canoeing
- Prep VI under canvas
- Splish, splash, fortunately no one took a bath – Prep V day 2
- Prep VI get to grips with their residential – day 1
Author Archives: BridgewaterPrep
Our much anticipated Early Years and Key Stage 1 Christmas plays will soon be upon us – we hope you have got your tickets. Both groups held their dress rehearsals today for the rest of the Prep department, and we … Continue reading
We hope you enjoyed the show!
Well done to our children who performed their dress rehearsal this afternoon for the rest of our Prep children. We don’t want to give too much away for those of you coming to see the show, but thought we’d give … Continue reading
Last week, our Children in Need ramble was sadly postponed due to the rain – it would have been more of a swim than a walk given how bad the rain was! Fortunately, the weather gods smiled on us today … Continue reading
Prep Five set out for a geographical field study walk in the woods today, to consolidate our topic on rivers. Feeling excited about our unexpected freedom on a Tuesday afternoon, we squelched along the muddy path, enjoying the puddles and … Continue reading
Prep IV’s Beatrice will be doing her bit for Children in Need this year and has been dancing live on Newsround today to promote the event. She has dance lessons on Saturdays at the Miss Joanne Farnell School of Dancing, … Continue reading
Bridgewater under 10s had never played as a team in a full blown rugby match before. By the end of the afternoon at Merchant Taylor’s School they had managed to turn many heads from large rugby playing schools around the … Continue reading
Defined as “ongoing hurtful behaviour towards someone online”, cyber-bullying makes its victims feel upset, uncomfortable and unsafe. In the digital world, it has numerous forms – such as hurtful comments on a person’s posts or profile; deliberately leaving them out … Continue reading
After a resounding victory in their previous match, our Prep III were in confident mode as they travelled to Branwood Prep for their next fixture. Full of enthusiasm, the result sadly didn’t go our way as Branwood ran out 6-3 … Continue reading