- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 482,630 views
- Prep get colourful for charity
- No mess painting the KG computing way!
- Reception pumpkin carving, computing style…
- Grealish Gains Thumbs Up From BWS All Stars
- Bridgewater U11s make welcome return in thriller on the Wirral
- For whom the bells toll… Or do they? Prep VI explore St. Mark’s.
- Gardeners get to grips with ‘plants growing in wrong places’
- Stone Age man’s favourite music? Rock! (with thanks to Prep III)
- The very vicious vengeful vainglorious Vikings of Prep IV…
- Bridgewater try, try and try again!
- Exploring a sensory garden with Prep I
- Prep II get creative in Brockhole
- Prep IV survival skills cope with the deluge at Haigh Hall
- Prep V blot their copybooks – but only in Victorian times!
- Getting sticky in Prep I
- It’s Good to Grow!
- Prep VI residential final photo collection
- Prep V Conway Centre review
- Prep IV Conway review
- Prep VI rise to the challenge…
- Back to School | Online Safety Tips for Children
- Prep VI continue the Conway adventure
- Conway Day 2 – Prep IV and V in action
- Prep III and IV get to grips with Conway’s challenges
- Happy New Year!
- Donya makes last 20 of Radio 2 Big Bee Challenge Garden Design competition
- Prep VI Moving On
- Readers reach 250 home read milestone
- Radio 2 Big Bee Challenge
- Oh I do like to be beside the seaside…
Author Archives: BridgewaterPrep
Article by Year 13 Publicity Officer, David Edwards. Friday 15th October saw the whole of the Bridgewater School community come together to take part in our annual ‘Pink and Yellow’ charity fundraising day. An incredibly important event in the school … Continue reading
During their weekly Computing lessons this term, KG have been working on their mouse skills, showing how they can use their ‘clicky finger’ to select objects, and control and move the mouse with their hand. This morning, we went for … Continue reading
Our Reception children have been honing their computing mouse skills during their Computing lessons, and after some clicking and dragging mouse practice activities today, they had a chance to get ready for Halloween by carving their own pumpkins. The best … Continue reading
Jack Grealish had a disappointing midweek with England failing to create sufficient chances to break the Hungarian defence and then being substituted before the end. His mood definitely improved when he saw the Bridgewater School under 11s screaming their support … Continue reading
It has been over 18 months since Bridgewater prep played a competitive football match. This week, we finally experienced the highs and lows of competing against other schools, and not just our own bubbles. First up the U11 football team … Continue reading
Prep VI are currently studying a local history based on Worsley, and the dry autumnal weather today was perfect for getting out and about and studying history in person. A very pleasant stroll through Worsley Woods brought us out at … Continue reading
There is still plenty growing in the Prep garden at the moment – not least, sadly, plenty of weeds! Or, as we like to call them, plants growing in the wrong place. Having been put off by residentials, trips to … Continue reading
We hope you enjoy these photos from our Prep III Stone Age workshop. We were able to learn all about how people lived, what they needed to survive and the kinds of things they ate. It was great fun!
When faced with a selection of historical artefacts, it is usually quite difficult to work out the exact purpose of said artefacts. Is it for drinking out of? For storing food items? For decoration? What will our descendants make of … Continue reading