- 370,536 views
- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- Valencia And Bridgewater United Through Football
- 3D Viking Profiles by Prep IV
- If You Go Down to the Woods Today…
- Fun, fins, fish and football…
- No Monday Morning Blues In Valencia
- “Dravid’s On Fire, Your Defence Is Terrified!”
- Amunt Valencia!
- Mixing it up in Prep V
- Infinity and Beyond for the Infant FC at MCFC!
- Valencia Here We Come!
- Wet Weather Wrecks World Cup Tag Rugby
- Prep IV’s Villainous Vikings!
- Prep V’s Victorian History Workshop
- “Trouble at t’ mill” – Prep V visit Quarrybank
- Rugby World Cup Fever Beats the Cold
- Alfie And Luca Lead the Way In Fleetwood
- Bridgewater Meet Old Friends at MCFC Festival… and Meet Aguero!
- Pupils embrace National Poetry Day
- Tigers? Prep III investigate…
- Bags of room – or not. Valencia allowances…
- Bridgewater Brilliant Breaks and Tenacious Tackles
- Do white substances all react in the same way, when added to water?
- Under Nine, Just Sublime!
- Mud, mud, glorious mud…
- Bridgewater’s junior skier set to join Ambition Race Team
- The Rugby World Cup Scrums Down in Bridgewater
- A Bridge Too Far for U11 Football Team
- Reception fun in the sun
- Prep V residential day 5
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We woke once more to blue skies and bright sunshine in Valencia. This will be one of the many things we will miss on our return to England where our hoodies really will be needed. As we tucked into our … Continue reading
Prep IV’s study of Vikings has taken a messy turn. The children have been moulding their very own Viking profiles out of clay and they look like a mean lot!
Kindergarten have been learning about Autumn this half term and so they ventured into the woods to look for signs. They found lots of leaves on the ground in a whole host of Autumnal colours. They looked for conkers … Continue reading
It is noticeable as the week has progressed that our children are less enthusiastic when it comes to getting up in the morning – for the second morning in a row, every single child has been asleep when they received … Continue reading
Whilst everyone was waking up to another day of school, the players on the Valencia trip were being educated in a different way. With a lie in guaranteed as training was later, everyone woke up feeling refreshed and ready … Continue reading
With the dynamic duo getting a bit more sleep and a bit of a lie in this morning, things looked a lot brighter all round as dawn broke in Paterna. Mr Altdorf woke to the chorus of the Suter snoring, … Continue reading