- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 451,783 views
- The Prep Magazine – Spring edition 20-21
- Easter Bonnet Bonanza!
- The Great Bridgewater Prep Sunflower Challenge!
- Easter Gardens
- Signs of Spring by Reception
- The Egg-cellent Comic Relief Red Nose Relay
- Reception by Reception
- Prep V move mountains…
- World Book Day 2 – Share a Story and other activities
- World Book Day 2021
- Detective Digiduck to the rescue!
- Safer Internet Day 2021 – #AnInternetWeTrust
- The Great Kindergarten Bake Along…
- 30 days of fitness!
- Rainbow Dog
- Snakes alive! (and other animals…)
- Digital Self Portraits
- Erupting artwork in Prep III!
- Rainbow Pictures
- Mr. Rooney’s Rainbow Appeal
- Mince pies? They’ll do nicely, thank you…
- Santa Dash and Christmas Jumper Day
- Prep. (Virtual) Carol Concert
- Early Years in the Christmas spirit…
- Prep Magazine Winter 2020-2021
- Runners Show Their True Colours in Battle for House Cross Country Cup
- The knack to a good flapjack
- Who doesn’t love a good read?
- Primary Maths Challenge Success!
- ISA T-shirt Entries
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Please find attached a copy of our Spring edition of the Prep magazine, showcasing the work of our children throughout the department. Click on the cover page below to open the edition. We hope you enjoy it. You can find … Continue reading
This morning’s arrival in school was a joy to behold as our children were festooned in the most amazing, colourful Easter bonnet creations. Well done to everyone for the creativity in making them – they really brightened up the morning!
Yesterday, the Junior Gardening Club issued a challenge to all the children within our Prep Department. Working industriously, the gardeners packaged up seed packets of sunflower seeds that they had previously saved from flowers grown in the Prep garden and … Continue reading
As a culmination of our study of the Easter Story, Prep V set out for the woods on Tuesday afternoon to gather materials to make resurrection gardens. We returned with our small bags bulging with moss, twigs, ivy leaves, bark … Continue reading
Reception have continued to hone their photography skills today – using the skills learned last week, we took the cameras out around school to find signs of Spring, reinforcing our classroom learning. There are some (and some not quite) wonderful … Continue reading
It is no eggsageration to say it has been an eggstremely eggciting day here in Prep. Mr. Altdorf hatched an eggcellent plan for all classes to shellibrate Comic Relief’s Red Nose Day by organising the Red Nose Relay – classes … Continue reading
As part of our Computing lessons, our Reception children have been using digital devices to capture images, using each other as models. We learned what devices we could use to take photographs with, how to take a good photograph with … Continue reading
As part of their geography unit on mountains, Prep V have looked at the artist Katsushika Hokusai, whose most iconic and recognisable piece was probably The Great Wave off Kanagawa, an illustration of a crashing wave, three boats, and the … Continue reading
Our Prep children have responded wonderfully to Miss Gill’s virtual World Book Day challenges this week – this video compilation that she has put together has captured perfectly the essence of the activities children were involved in. If you’re ready … Continue reading