- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 519,836 views
- Online Safety for Under 5s: 10 Top Tips for Parents and Carers
- Prep Crack the Code!
- Our dancers do care about Bruno!
- Prep Leadership team announced…
- Prep II artists inspired by RHS visit
- Quiz team narrowly miss national final qualification
- Netballers triumph in Plate Final at Alderley Edge
- Growing her own – Izabella’s green fingers
- Quizzers in the know – Bridgewater progress to semi-finals…
- Gardeners receive new Good to Grow equipment
- Reception by Reception
- Mount Potato – Prep V find out about the lay of the land
- Easter bonnet parade
- Prep department roll into the holidays in cracking fashion…
- Prep Magazine – Spring 2021-2022
- Come Fly with Prep I and II
- Bloomin’ lovely new greenhouse for Gardening Club
- No lazing in the sun for the U10 netball team
- Stuck in the mud – cross country club brave the elements
- Brighten Someone’s Day Online
- Sports Captains lead the way…
- The Great Fire of Bridgewater School
- An in-tree-guing morning with Prep VI
- Mixed netball success at Hulme Hall…
- Books out for World Book Day…
- What does music look like? Prep II investigate…
- A free online safety guide on WhatsApp
- Early Years piece together their puzzles…
- Bridgewater Rocks!
- U11s in Hulme action…
Author Archives: BridgewaterPrep
As part of their Computing lessons, our Reception children have been learning to use different digital devices – today, we used digital cameras. Not only did we learn how to use the cameras – and we will concede that not … Continue reading
As part of their Mountains unit in Geography lessons, Prep V have been finding out about contour lines on maps – and what better way to do so than use potatoes! The children carefully marked the contour lines on their … Continue reading
Spring was most definitely in the air when our Prep children paraded their Easter bonnets last week. Here are just a few of the creative offerings being shown.
Today’s Easter Egg Roll celebrated the end of a fabulous spring term full of new learning opportunities, experiences and achievements. Well done to all our Prep children for their continued efforts and enthusiasm.
Please find attached our latest edition of the Prep Magazine, showcasing a variety of work from all classes across the department. We hope you enjoy it!
Prep I and II enjoyed a fun trip out in the last week of term to The Manchester Airport Runway Visitor Centre as part of their topic on Journeys. The children took part in a workshop inside an old aeroplane … Continue reading
It was a chance remark from a Gardening Club member to one of the Prep Council members that led, at one of the Council meetings, to a question as to whether the Prep Council could raise funds for a greenhouse … Continue reading
On a hot sunny day, most people are happy to lounge around enjoying the rays, perhaps taking on a cool drink and they gently seek a soft breeze to cool them down from the heat of the sun. Not so … Continue reading
The recent fluctuations in weather conditions have done nothing to deter our intrepid cross country club members. Come rain or shine (we’re a bit wary of wind, being in under and amongst the trees) our Friday lunchtime runners our out … Continue reading