- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 483,044 views
- The IT Crowd – Prep II go unplugged
- Prep get colourful for charity
- No mess painting the KG computing way!
- Reception pumpkin carving, computing style…
- Grealish Gains Thumbs Up From BWS All Stars
- Bridgewater U11s make welcome return in thriller on the Wirral
- For whom the bells toll… Or do they? Prep VI explore St. Mark’s.
- Gardeners get to grips with ‘plants growing in wrong places’
- Stone Age man’s favourite music? Rock! (with thanks to Prep III)
- The very vicious vengeful vainglorious Vikings of Prep IV…
- Bridgewater try, try and try again!
- Exploring a sensory garden with Prep I
- Prep II get creative in Brockhole
- Prep IV survival skills cope with the deluge at Haigh Hall
- Prep V blot their copybooks – but only in Victorian times!
- Getting sticky in Prep I
- It’s Good to Grow!
- Prep VI residential final photo collection
- Prep V Conway Centre review
- Prep IV Conway review
- Prep VI rise to the challenge…
- Back to School | Online Safety Tips for Children
- Prep VI continue the Conway adventure
- Conway Day 2 – Prep IV and V in action
- Prep III and IV get to grips with Conway’s challenges
- Happy New Year!
- Donya makes last 20 of Radio 2 Big Bee Challenge Garden Design competition
- Prep VI Moving On
- Readers reach 250 home read milestone
- Radio 2 Big Bee Challenge
Author Archives: BridgewaterPrep
Bridgewater Prep under 9 tag rugby team have had just two games lessons and three extra curricular sessions together to learn the rules and how to play this exciting game. Tactics and a game plan were formulated. Mr. Rooney became … Continue reading
The weather was kind to Prep I today as they made the short journey to RHS Bridgewater, to explore the garden and their senses. The day started with a potting session, where the children were shown how to plant up … Continue reading
Prep II went on an amazing day trip to Brockhole in the Lake District for lots of fun and creative activities! We made our very own Andy Goldsworthy art by using natural materials we found at Brockhole. We then went … Continue reading
The weather did not dampen the spirits of Prep IV today as they explored the ropes in Haigh Hall and then tested their survival skills in the old zoo area of the woodlands. Upon arrival, harnesses and helmets were quickly … Continue reading
Prep V’s Victorian history day started with a brisk surname-first register. We stood up and smartly answered our name with, “Yes ma’am!” It sounded strange not to be called by our first names! Next, we looked at photos of Victorian … Continue reading
Prep I enjoyed an early Autumn walk in the woods last week. We looked for Autumn leaves, twigs, conkers and acorns and collected some to bring back to school. Back in school we used our collection to create our own … Continue reading
The Prep Gardening Club already know the benefits gardening and that running a school garden can bring, and have linked up with Morrisons in a bid to raise tokens that we can use against equipment for our enthusiastic gardening club … Continue reading
Having managed successfully to get Miss Gregory back to WIFI civilisation, we hope you enjoy this last selection of photos from Prep VI’s time at the Conway centre.
Time for Prep V’s residential adventure to begin. After the journey we took part in our first activity which was bush craft. We all learnt how to use a flint to strike a fire. However our favourite part was roasting … Continue reading