- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 453,228 views
- Reception explore Middle Eastern flavours
- World Maths Day celebrated across Prep classes
- The programmers of tomorrow…
- A peas-ful day in the garden…
- Olly’s charity walk
- World Book Week Challenge Winners Announced
- Sunflowers on their way up!
- The Prep Magazine – Spring edition 20-21
- Easter Bonnet Bonanza!
- The Great Bridgewater Prep Sunflower Challenge!
- Easter Gardens
- Signs of Spring by Reception
- The Egg-cellent Comic Relief Red Nose Relay
- Reception by Reception
- Prep V move mountains…
- World Book Day 2 – Share a Story and other activities
- World Book Day 2021
- Detective Digiduck to the rescue!
- Safer Internet Day 2021 – #AnInternetWeTrust
- The Great Kindergarten Bake Along…
- 30 days of fitness!
- Rainbow Dog
- Snakes alive! (and other animals…)
- Digital Self Portraits
- Erupting artwork in Prep III!
- Rainbow Pictures
- Mr. Rooney’s Rainbow Appeal
- Mince pies? They’ll do nicely, thank you…
- Santa Dash and Christmas Jumper Day
- Prep. (Virtual) Carol Concert
Author Archives: BridgewaterPrep
As a culmination of our study of the Easter Story, Prep V set out for the woods on Tuesday afternoon to gather materials to make resurrection gardens. We returned with our small bags bulging with moss, twigs, ivy leaves, bark … Continue reading
Reception have continued to hone their photography skills today – using the skills learned last week, we took the cameras out around school to find signs of Spring, reinforcing our classroom learning. There are some (and some not quite) wonderful … Continue reading
It is no eggsageration to say it has been an eggstremely eggciting day here in Prep. Mr. Altdorf hatched an eggcellent plan for all classes to shellibrate Comic Relief’s Red Nose Day by organising the Red Nose Relay – classes … Continue reading
As part of our Computing lessons, our Reception children have been using digital devices to capture images, using each other as models. We learned what devices we could use to take photographs with, how to take a good photograph with … Continue reading
As part of their geography unit on mountains, Prep V have looked at the artist Katsushika Hokusai, whose most iconic and recognisable piece was probably The Great Wave off Kanagawa, an illustration of a crashing wave, three boats, and the … Continue reading
Our Prep children have responded wonderfully to Miss Gill’s virtual World Book Day challenges this week – this video compilation that she has put together has captured perfectly the essence of the activities children were involved in. If you’re ready … Continue reading
You’d have been mistaken if you thought you had walked into a living library this morning, with the variety of book characters on show, both in the classroom and at home on virtual classroom Meets. Our children today have imaginatively … Continue reading
Would you believe your eyes if you came face-to-face with a dragon in the forest? On Safer Internet day, our Reception children saw that Digiduck had found some amazing animal facts online but then saw how he was surprised to … Continue reading
For this Safer Internet Day on 9th February 2021, we have been encouraging everyone to think about reliability online. Using our weekly assembly slots, we have been looking at how we can know what to trust online, and how we … Continue reading