- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 442,663 views
- Detective Digiduck to the rescue!
- Safer Internet Day 2021 – #AnInternetWeTrust
- The Great Kindergarten Bake Along…
- 30 days of fitness!
- Rainbow Dog
- Snakes alive! (and other animals…)
- Digital Self Portraits
- Erupting artwork in Prep III!
- Rainbow Pictures
- Mr. Rooney’s Rainbow Appeal
- Mince pies? They’ll do nicely, thank you…
- Santa Dash and Christmas Jumper Day
- Prep. (Virtual) Carol Concert
- Early Years in the Christmas spirit…
- Prep Magazine Winter 2020-2021
- Runners Show Their True Colours in Battle for House Cross Country Cup
- The knack to a good flapjack
- Who doesn’t love a good read?
- Primary Maths Challenge Success!
- ISA T-shirt Entries
- What’s the solution? Prep V investigate…
- William Morris prints
- Prep (Virtual) Harvest Festival 2020
- ISA T-shirt Design Competition
- Prep III Poppies for Remembrance
- Bridgewater Back On The Beaten Track!
- Children in Need Ramble
- Raging Rivers
- Remembrance Poems by Prep IV
- Children in Need Ramble
Author Archives: BridgewaterPrep
With the festivities upon us, it was only right that Mrs White’s virtual Cookery Club tackled the joys of home-made mince pies! A few of these made their way into the Prep. staffroom, where staff can certainly vouch for their … Continue reading
A surprise visitor to school on the last day of term to help the children get into the festive mood during our Santa Dash. He was delighted to see so many children wearing their colourful Christmas jumpers too.
Unfortunately not the delightful settings of St. Mark’s Church, but we hope you still enjoy our virtual Carol Concert. Here’s wishing you a very merry Christmas and a much better New Year!
The children in Kindergarten and Reception have been working hard over the past few weeks to learn a couple of Christmas songs for you. Our usual Christmas Concert always starts off the festive period perfectly and we didn’t want the … Continue reading
Prep magazine edition Winter 2020-2021 We are delighted to publish our latest edition of the Prep magazine, compiled from work across all of our Prep classes. We hope you enjoy this edition. Click on either the link above or the … Continue reading
The final race in the Bridgewater Cross Country trilogy came to a head last week, as Prep III-VI competed for the House Cup. With points allocated for every runner finishing the race, it was a real team event and … Continue reading
Move over Nigella – here comes Mrs. White! Under her expert guidance, Prep IV showed their baking expertise in our pop-up socially distanced kitchen by making some delicious flapjacks as our Cookery Club resumed. Next week – Christmas puddings!
Our book fair orders arrived this week, so there were some delighted recipients across all the classes. Thank you to all those who took advantage of our Usborne Virtual Book Fair. The commission earned on the orders placed will … Continue reading
Eight children from Prep VI and V have taken part in the Primary Maths Challenge this month. This is a challenge where pupils attempt to answer twenty five very difficult Maths questions testing their knowledge on all maths areas. For … Continue reading
Prep children have been designing t-shirts for entry into the Independent Schools Association competition, designed to reflect the ISA’s values of inspiration, sportsmanship, respect, inclusion, participation, represent, self-esteem, fellowship, courage, determination and enjoyment. Should any of our entries win, the … Continue reading