- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 453,517 views
- Prep Five Maya afternoon
- Reception explore Middle Eastern flavours
- World Maths Day celebrated across Prep classes
- The programmers of tomorrow…
- A peas-ful day in the garden…
- Olly’s charity walk
- World Book Week Challenge Winners Announced
- Sunflowers on their way up!
- The Prep Magazine – Spring edition 20-21
- Easter Bonnet Bonanza!
- The Great Bridgewater Prep Sunflower Challenge!
- Easter Gardens
- Signs of Spring by Reception
- The Egg-cellent Comic Relief Red Nose Relay
- Reception by Reception
- Prep V move mountains…
- World Book Day 2 – Share a Story and other activities
- World Book Day 2021
- Detective Digiduck to the rescue!
- Safer Internet Day 2021 – #AnInternetWeTrust
- The Great Kindergarten Bake Along…
- 30 days of fitness!
- Rainbow Dog
- Snakes alive! (and other animals…)
- Digital Self Portraits
- Erupting artwork in Prep III!
- Rainbow Pictures
- Mr. Rooney’s Rainbow Appeal
- Mince pies? They’ll do nicely, thank you…
- Santa Dash and Christmas Jumper Day
Author Archives: BridgewaterPrep
Unfortunately not the delightful settings of St. Mark’s Church, but we hope you still enjoy our virtual Carol Concert. Here’s wishing you a very merry Christmas and a much better New Year!
The children in Kindergarten and Reception have been working hard over the past few weeks to learn a couple of Christmas songs for you. Our usual Christmas Concert always starts off the festive period perfectly and we didn’t want the … Continue reading
Prep magazine edition Winter 2020-2021 We are delighted to publish our latest edition of the Prep magazine, compiled from work across all of our Prep classes. We hope you enjoy this edition. Click on either the link above or the … Continue reading
The final race in the Bridgewater Cross Country trilogy came to a head last week, as Prep III-VI competed for the House Cup. With points allocated for every runner finishing the race, it was a real team event and … Continue reading
Move over Nigella – here comes Mrs. White! Under her expert guidance, Prep IV showed their baking expertise in our pop-up socially distanced kitchen by making some delicious flapjacks as our Cookery Club resumed. Next week – Christmas puddings!
Our book fair orders arrived this week, so there were some delighted recipients across all the classes. Thank you to all those who took advantage of our Usborne Virtual Book Fair. The commission earned on the orders placed will … Continue reading
Eight children from Prep VI and V have taken part in the Primary Maths Challenge this month. This is a challenge where pupils attempt to answer twenty five very difficult Maths questions testing their knowledge on all maths areas. For … Continue reading
Prep children have been designing t-shirts for entry into the Independent Schools Association competition, designed to reflect the ISA’s values of inspiration, sportsmanship, respect, inclusion, participation, represent, self-esteem, fellowship, courage, determination and enjoyment. Should any of our entries win, the … Continue reading
Prep V spent some science lessons mixing a variety of solutions and mixtures. Today we had to decide if they could be separated and if so, how would we do so? We used evaporation, sieving and filtering and had to … Continue reading