On Wednesday, Prep I participated in a science experiment. We had to help Ted find a suitable material to make Ted a new umbrella, as he kept getting wet. We tested out plastic, greaseproof paper, cling film and paper towels. We recorded our results and decided that plastic was the most suitable material because it was waterproof and strong. Some of the other materials were waterproof, but not very strong.
- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 604,067 views
- Jolly hockey sticks!
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about Influencers
- Thank you from Mr. Connolly!
- Runners in the mix at Mini Great Manchester Run
- Reception by Reception
- Looking After Your Wellbeing Online
- Jack’s on Trial in Prep I
- Monkey for lunch with Prep V Mayans
- Planting for the future with Prep III at the RHS
- Prep Leadership Team Elected
- Prep Extravaganza Celebrates Coronation
- Trees planted for coronation…
- Prep V reach the Champions League
- Tyldesley tour de force for netballers
- It’s Hot In The City for Prep II
- Prep Council choose commemorative trees
- Prep VI ward off Hitler’s bombers
- Leo secures national art prize
- Marathon effort from Mr. Connelly
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about OFCOM’s Children and Parents: Media Use and Attitudes Report 2023
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about Fortnite Chapter 4
- Easter Eggs-travaganza!
- Gardeners embrace RHS Big Seed Sow
- Prep Magazine Spring 2023-2023
- Prep III get explosive!
- Flopsy finds a home!
- Soggy Soccer Success!
- Red Nose Day chuckles
- “Veni, vidi, vici…” – well, Prep III did at least!
- Fours turn out at football festival