While the creative juices of the Prep department children are flowing as they design their bee friendly gardens for BBC Radio 2, Mr. Altdorf has launched a competition for children to continue this and create a sports design for the Independent Schools Association’s front programme covers for the forthcoming year.
Entry details, and terms and conditions are below – Mr. Altdorf would like to have these designs back by 2nd July please. We did have a national finalist the last time that we entered this type of competition, so Mr. Altdorf would like to continue this successful streak!
Pupils are invited to design the front covers for the ISA National Sports Programmes 2021/2022 and the logo for the ISA Festival of Sport 2022.
Deadline Friday 2nd July 2021.
Please submit one form per entry.
The winning image will be selected for the A5 front cover for the 2021-2022 National Swimming, Athletics, Cross Country, Triathlon, Football, Hockey, Tennis and Netball Championships programmes.
Copies will go to the event spectators – more than 1,200 of them in total.
The logo will be the official logo for the ISA Festival of Sport 2022.
Each competitor may submit one entry only per category.
This competition is only open to current pupils of ISA Member schools.
• The image must be portrait in JPEG or PNG format.
• Text must not be included.
• Maximum of 9 entries per school.
Eligibility: Schools can submit a maximum of nine entries in total, spread across the categories below. One entry only per pupil per category. Competition open to all age groups. We encourage schools to run their competition in house and to submit their best entries.
Competition open to Members’ schools only.
• Categories – Athletics – Swimming – Triathlon – Tennis – Football – Hockey – Netball – Cross Country – ISA Festival of Sport logo Brief for the logo: ISA Sport will be celebrating the 2022 Commonwealth Games by hosting an exciting Festival of Sport for all ISA students to enjoy a variety of sports over one weekend next summer.
This new, unique competition is a great opportunity for students to create a Festival of Sport logo to be used throughout the whole event. We could be showcasing YOUR design on prizes, clothing, marketing material and much more.
• It is optional for you to add ‘Festival of Sport’
• Colours may include red, white, blue, grey, black
• Please submit the image as JPEG/PNG only
• The logo can be a drawing or created digitally however no existing images are allowed
Logo design tips – make it relevant, keep it simple and ensure it’s memorable. We can’t wait to see your best creations!
• Entries – All entries must be the participants’ original works, which have never been published. – Digital drawing is allowed. – Entries for the covers must be portrait ONLY; no text is allowed. – Entries must be submitted as JPEG or PNG file only.
HOW TO ENTER: PLEASE FORWARD TO MR ALTDORF BEFORE FRIDAY 2ND JULY FOR SELECTION PURPOSES!