Prep V enjoyed a fantastic Ancient Greek workshop yesterday. The children were transported back into Ancient Greece when a spartan man and Athenian women came to visit them at school. They enjoyed learning through lots of different interactive processes such as; acting, artwork, dancing, games and group debate. They asked and answered lots of brilliant questions, well done Prep V!
- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 604,068 views
- Jolly hockey sticks!
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about Influencers
- Thank you from Mr. Connolly!
- Runners in the mix at Mini Great Manchester Run
- Reception by Reception
- Looking After Your Wellbeing Online
- Jack’s on Trial in Prep I
- Monkey for lunch with Prep V Mayans
- Planting for the future with Prep III at the RHS
- Prep Leadership Team Elected
- Prep Extravaganza Celebrates Coronation
- Trees planted for coronation…
- Prep V reach the Champions League
- Tyldesley tour de force for netballers
- It’s Hot In The City for Prep II
- Prep Council choose commemorative trees
- Prep VI ward off Hitler’s bombers
- Leo secures national art prize
- Marathon effort from Mr. Connelly
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about OFCOM’s Children and Parents: Media Use and Attitudes Report 2023
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about Fortnite Chapter 4
- Easter Eggs-travaganza!
- Gardeners embrace RHS Big Seed Sow
- Prep Magazine Spring 2023-2023
- Prep III get explosive!
- Flopsy finds a home!
- Soggy Soccer Success!
- Red Nose Day chuckles
- “Veni, vidi, vici…” – well, Prep III did at least!
- Fours turn out at football festival
I liked the Aincent Greek workshop and the best part was making a scroll with ink and a feather. And I liked the clay coin making I made a snake to represent Sparta.
I had a lot of fun doing the Ancient Greek workshop. My favourite thing was making the coins out of clay.
The Ancient Greek day was really fun. I learnt a lot from it. I enjoyed playing the trumpet the most. I liked that they were comparing Athens and Sparta. Really good.
I really liked writing with a quill pen because it was new and different than a normal pen.
I really liked being a messenger for the king.
I really enjoyed the Ancient Greek workshop. My favorite part was performing the play because I got to wear a costume. I learnt lots about Ancient Greece.