- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 604,068 views
- Jolly hockey sticks!
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about Influencers
- Thank you from Mr. Connolly!
- Runners in the mix at Mini Great Manchester Run
- Reception by Reception
- Looking After Your Wellbeing Online
- Jack’s on Trial in Prep I
- Monkey for lunch with Prep V Mayans
- Planting for the future with Prep III at the RHS
- Prep Leadership Team Elected
- Prep Extravaganza Celebrates Coronation
- Trees planted for coronation…
- Prep V reach the Champions League
- Tyldesley tour de force for netballers
- It’s Hot In The City for Prep II
- Prep Council choose commemorative trees
- Prep VI ward off Hitler’s bombers
- Leo secures national art prize
- Marathon effort from Mr. Connelly
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about OFCOM’s Children and Parents: Media Use and Attitudes Report 2023
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about Fortnite Chapter 4
- Easter Eggs-travaganza!
- Gardeners embrace RHS Big Seed Sow
- Prep Magazine Spring 2023-2023
- Prep III get explosive!
- Flopsy finds a home!
- Soggy Soccer Success!
- Red Nose Day chuckles
- “Veni, vidi, vici…” – well, Prep III did at least!
- Fours turn out at football festival
It was beautiful!
Well done prep 4!!!
well done IV
you did brilliantly 🙂
I have listened to the Beauty and the Beast song over and over again!!! It sounded amazing Prep IV!!
i love the sing ING because every one was happy and i loved it and i am mad at my self for blinking. the class singing was amassing especial Dylan sing ING was amassing i notes-tit straght away and mrs harcourt piano was verry good and i kept look ing at the camara.
well done prep 4.i tried my best to sing that song and how do u play the music on a piano like that . well done everyone I really enjoyed the song
I LIKED how evei smiled all the way through
I liked how good everyone sang
and how good mrs.harcort played the piano
we were doing a music lesson with miss harcourt but when mr sooter came in he said that was lovely i thought it was lovely to mr suter thought he would record it so he did it was amazing
I enjoyed singing i kind of lost were i was and some of the notes were to high for me but i tried my best and i liked miss harcourt playing the piano
I loved singing Mrs Harcort has lovely playing on the piano I love to sing I nearly forgot my words because I was having so much fun I was a bit embarest I do not normally have people watch me sing
Everybody was brilliant. I loved it and i tried my best. I LOVE SINGING. every one did good in year 4 Friday music lesson.
i enjoyed the song
I was nerves because of all the preacher being filmed but we did well as a team MRS Haricot did well on the pioneer we were all nerves but we didn’t doudt each over.
They were really good and and Miss Hartcourt was playing nice and beautiful. Everyone tried their hardest.I enjoyed it so much that I would do it again. It was the best day of my life and I am so glad that music is every week!
we was Riley good and i was at front but miss harcourt was good playing the piano and we all did well
i was nervous but we did well and the people ho did the second part did well
Very good piano playing skills and great singing everyone it was so much fun but i forgot my words.It’s my favorite song.I liked singing the song.I think Florence was very good. Evie sang very well.
This is my favorite song and we sang it very well. It was nice to see Evie smiling the whole way through the song! The group sang really well and it sounded like the movie. Thanks Mrs Harcourt for playing the piano beautifully.
I very enjoyed the song especially the chorus but I wish to have a solo. I found that we all sang beautifully. I liked the way that Evie looked at the camera and smiled two times and liked that Miss Harcourt. She played the piano very well so we could sing very well
I enjoyed the song/Well done everyone in year 4!
Beautiful singing Prep IV