Singers, dancing, egg and spoons, guitarists, maypole dancing, Early Years perfumers, cakes and trifles, Tudors, choristers and pianists – Friday’s gathering on the front lawn had a range of entertainment from Tudor times, via Charles II all the way through to modern day to celebrate the coronation of King Charles III. Bridgewater did what Bridgewater does best – came together to celebrate. Not even the late downpours could dampen the enthusiasm of friends and family gathered to watch. A memorable occasion to help create great memories of the King’s coronation. We enjoyed if – if you missed it, we hope these pictures give a flavour of the occasion.
- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 604,068 views
- Jolly hockey sticks!
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about Influencers
- Thank you from Mr. Connolly!
- Runners in the mix at Mini Great Manchester Run
- Reception by Reception
- Looking After Your Wellbeing Online
- Jack’s on Trial in Prep I
- Monkey for lunch with Prep V Mayans
- Planting for the future with Prep III at the RHS
- Prep Leadership Team Elected
- Prep Extravaganza Celebrates Coronation
- Trees planted for coronation…
- Prep V reach the Champions League
- Tyldesley tour de force for netballers
- It’s Hot In The City for Prep II
- Prep Council choose commemorative trees
- Prep VI ward off Hitler’s bombers
- Leo secures national art prize
- Marathon effort from Mr. Connelly
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about OFCOM’s Children and Parents: Media Use and Attitudes Report 2023
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about Fortnite Chapter 4
- Easter Eggs-travaganza!
- Gardeners embrace RHS Big Seed Sow
- Prep Magazine Spring 2023-2023
- Prep III get explosive!
- Flopsy finds a home!
- Soggy Soccer Success!
- Red Nose Day chuckles
- “Veni, vidi, vici…” – well, Prep III did at least!
- Fours turn out at football festival
Absolutely wonderful afternoon which was enjoyed by all! The children who performed are so confident & it was amazing to see such talents.
Mr Rooney went home feeling very proud on Friday. Well done everyone.