Prior to half term, our Gardening Club welcomed back former Head Boy Scott, who returned as one of seventy eight JCB apprentices to plant an oak tree at their old schools and inspire the next generation of pupils. The tree planting ceremonies form part of a series of events to mark #NationalApprenticeshipWeek, with each tree marking a year in business for the digger giant.
- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 585,166 views
- Flopsy finds a home!
- Soggy Soccer Success!
- Red Nose Day chuckles
- “Veni, vidi, vici…” – well, Prep III did at least!
- Fours turn out at football festival
- Top Tips for Adopting Safe and Healthy Online Habits
- Sports Captains take the helm…
- Down the rabbit hole with dance and drama…
- When not in Rome…
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about iPads
- Ruby’s in at the deep end!
- World Book Day
- Old Billy gets a visit from Prep II
- Gardeners give it some welly!
- Gardeners help celebrate National Apprentice Week with JCB
- Come Fly with Prep I
- Netballers on the winning trail
- 10 ways gaming can support positive outcomes
- Kindergarten’s wellie walk
- Gardeners gearing up for Spring
- Tips for Encouraging Open Discussions about Digital Lives
- Runners brave the cold at Scarisbrick
- Would you like to fly my paper plane?
- Ordinary life at Ordsall Hall? Prep IV investigate…
- Let’s Go Fly a Kite…
- It’s all Greek to me! Prep V bring history to life…
- Cross country runners brave the frost
- Ariya’s making moves in chess
- Florence dances to success
- London in Flames!