Shake, rattle and roll – Prep IV get down and groovy!

When you’re studying a Sound unit in Science, what better way to learn about the different sounds that by playing a musical instrument?  And if you haven’t got one?  Well, we’ll just make our own!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Shake, rattle and roll – Prep IV get down and groovy!

1. abigail says:

I enjoyed making the instruments I made a shaker it was made out of a bottle and some pasta and I used a hot glue gun to stick on the lid. I think all the instruments were really good. Thank you Mrs Acton! Abigail.

2. ShAyan says:

Me and Sabri made a guitar made out of a tissue box elastic bands and hot glue I enjoyed it .

3. catherinepayne1 says:

I really enjoyed making the musical instruments. My favourite was the drum, but we also made a guitar and a maraca.

4. Aryan says:

I loved doing the sound project and I think it was very interesting.

5. Anonymous says:

We collected tins and boxes to take to our science lesson with Mrs Acton to make our own musical instruments. We were learning about sound. I enjoyed making shaker instruments out of coffee tins with Luca & Joshua.

6. Esme Cooper-Sweeney says:

It was fun making our guitar. I enjoyed working working with Jasmine even though our guitar did not go quite as planned as our strings broke!

7. Molly Torkington says:

I loved making the musical instruments because I really enjoy creating and building things. I had a great time and I hope we can do this again . Thank you Mrs Acton !!!!!!!

8. miranda*\(^o^)/* says:

They are wonderful, I can see they are very enjoy to doing this.

9. Kay says:

The phonto is really good and Harrison is really really enjoying it

10. Anonymous says:

I didn’t make one in Science lesson but I have made a Drum in Hong Kong I really enjoy it 🤟🏻🤟🏻🤗🤗

11. Anonymous says:

Is really fun although I haven’t make one but in Hong Kong I did make one in my music lesson. I make a drum ❤️❤️🤟🏻Kayley

12. Jasmine says:

I loved making the instrument.Jasmine

13. Jasmine says:

I loved making our instrument .

14. aarav says:

hi i loved making the instruments. I made a drum and hit it with a chopstick. i only started making it at the end of the lesson.The topic on sound was really fun.

We would love to receive your comments - please type them in the box below.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s