As part of our continuing celebration of World Book Day, the ‘West End in Schools’ drama company visited school with their ‘Bringing Books to Life’ workshop. Through the media of dance and drama, the children explored Lewis Carroll’s ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’. Siobhan led the children through a variety of experiences bringing this timeless book to life – and we’re sure you’ll see from the pictures the children were fully absorbed in and enjoyed their activities!
- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 585,166 views
- Flopsy finds a home!
- Soggy Soccer Success!
- Red Nose Day chuckles
- “Veni, vidi, vici…” – well, Prep III did at least!
- Fours turn out at football festival
- Top Tips for Adopting Safe and Healthy Online Habits
- Sports Captains take the helm…
- Down the rabbit hole with dance and drama…
- When not in Rome…
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about iPads
- Ruby’s in at the deep end!
- World Book Day
- Old Billy gets a visit from Prep II
- Gardeners give it some welly!
- Gardeners help celebrate National Apprentice Week with JCB
- Come Fly with Prep I
- Netballers on the winning trail
- 10 ways gaming can support positive outcomes
- Kindergarten’s wellie walk
- Gardeners gearing up for Spring
- Tips for Encouraging Open Discussions about Digital Lives
- Runners brave the cold at Scarisbrick
- Would you like to fly my paper plane?
- Ordinary life at Ordsall Hall? Prep IV investigate…
- Let’s Go Fly a Kite…
- It’s all Greek to me! Prep V bring history to life…
- Cross country runners brave the frost
- Ariya’s making moves in chess
- Florence dances to success
- London in Flames!