Reception children have been using their Computing lessons to play with and explore our Bee-Bots, exciting robots designed for use by young children. These colourful, easy-to-operate, and friendly little robots give the children their first experiences of programming before they move on to KS1 algorithmic activities. In these guided play sessions, the children learned how to operate the Bee Bots before trying to complete a series of tasks, such as guiding it into its own home without knocking the blocks down, moving close to the wall without crashing and following a route to visit different farm animals. The children had so much fun that even Mr. Smith from the Senior Dept. came to see what was going on!
- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 604,068 views
- Jolly hockey sticks!
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about Influencers
- Thank you from Mr. Connolly!
- Runners in the mix at Mini Great Manchester Run
- Reception by Reception
- Looking After Your Wellbeing Online
- Jack’s on Trial in Prep I
- Monkey for lunch with Prep V Mayans
- Planting for the future with Prep III at the RHS
- Prep Leadership Team Elected
- Prep Extravaganza Celebrates Coronation
- Trees planted for coronation…
- Prep V reach the Champions League
- Tyldesley tour de force for netballers
- It’s Hot In The City for Prep II
- Prep Council choose commemorative trees
- Prep VI ward off Hitler’s bombers
- Leo secures national art prize
- Marathon effort from Mr. Connelly
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about OFCOM’s Children and Parents: Media Use and Attitudes Report 2023
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about Fortnite Chapter 4
- Easter Eggs-travaganza!
- Gardeners embrace RHS Big Seed Sow
- Prep Magazine Spring 2023-2023
- Prep III get explosive!
- Flopsy finds a home!
- Soggy Soccer Success!
- Red Nose Day chuckles
- “Veni, vidi, vici…” – well, Prep III did at least!
- Fours turn out at football festival
Brilliant, as well as learning new skills they are having so much fun.
What a fantastic post Mr. Suter. The children love their lessons with you! Thank you.