Day 2 – sun! – wake up call – dry boots – breakfast – sausages – croissants – seconds! – ready for long walk – meeting Olly – sun – into Castelton – footpath across fields – sun – dead sea creatures – fossils in rocks – 300 million years old! – dogs playing – muddy paths (and socks) – limestone and sandstone – red river – sun – Roman mine drain – hillside snack – more mud – sun – Odin’s mine – rock crusher – more sun! – wobbly road – fantastic views – landslide – road disappearing down hill – still sunny – steep hillside path – Treak Cliff Cavern – sun gone – into hillside – Witches’ Cavern – stalagtites and stalagmites – Blue John gems – bleue et jaune – snot rock – back out into the sunshine – walk back through the town – lead mining – rain! – game start delayed – sun again! – non-stop tennis football – 16-all – dinner time – burgers – jacket potatoes – lemon meringue pie – candle making – bingo – house! – absolutely exhausted – off to bed – another fantastic day.
- Follow Bridgewater School – Prep. Department on WordPress.com
- 604,068 views
- Jolly hockey sticks!
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about Influencers
- Thank you from Mr. Connolly!
- Runners in the mix at Mini Great Manchester Run
- Reception by Reception
- Looking After Your Wellbeing Online
- Jack’s on Trial in Prep I
- Monkey for lunch with Prep V Mayans
- Planting for the future with Prep III at the RHS
- Prep Leadership Team Elected
- Prep Extravaganza Celebrates Coronation
- Trees planted for coronation…
- Prep V reach the Champions League
- Tyldesley tour de force for netballers
- It’s Hot In The City for Prep II
- Prep Council choose commemorative trees
- Prep VI ward off Hitler’s bombers
- Leo secures national art prize
- Marathon effort from Mr. Connelly
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about OFCOM’s Children and Parents: Media Use and Attitudes Report 2023
- What Parents and Carers Need to Know about Fortnite Chapter 4
- Easter Eggs-travaganza!
- Gardeners embrace RHS Big Seed Sow
- Prep Magazine Spring 2023-2023
- Prep III get explosive!
- Flopsy finds a home!
- Soggy Soccer Success!
- Red Nose Day chuckles
- “Veni, vidi, vici…” – well, Prep III did at least!
- Fours turn out at football festival
Great pictures of the lead mining